And again, I just love filling an entire sheet of paper with doodles, they look better than the swiftly drawn Saturday morning chronicles I did some time ago.
The darker ones were done at the specific time of the day where I'm more prone to drawing. Some are good, some are bad, but it really depends on how you see them. e_e
Some aren't even referenced btw.
1. Chinese PLA soldier, with a QBZ-95/Type 95 rifle.
2. MCPL. Tanguay calling Cpl. Yeung from her sleep~
3. Cpl. Yeung and...a random guy with a random name.
4. Wehrmacht sharpshooter.
5. A worried 82nd airborne para.
6. Some Canuck showing his big gun to a fellow contractor (That PMC character I did a while ago~). *This is not an heavily Magpul'ed M4A1 carbine, it's actually an Colt Model 933, some kind of bridge between the Mk18 Mod 0 and M4A1. The Canadian is holding the FN MAG, known as C6 GPMG in the service.
7. A french poilu in his trench. Adrian helmet, Y U look liek firefighter helmet?! *The Lebel 1886 is referenced.
8. Cpl. Yeung shootingwith blanks. Note the scrimmed helmet.
9. A brave deutschesoldaten defending the fatherland against an endless wave of sketchy undeads.